Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bishop Jakes - He Came Where I Was

From Evernote:

Bishop Jakes - He Came Where I Was

John 1:14

John 5:1-6

 

Time is created to serve what God has thought in eternity. Time is a servant of eternity. Time will show you who people are. Time reveals all. 

 

Whatever's been bound or loosed in eternity will become in time. God works in two different dimensions: water to wine. The woman at the well- the water where your live will cause you to thirst again. The water for the spiritual realm will cause you to not thirst again. 

 

Stuck at the pool- you will only fellowship with those that were as sick as you. 

 

5 is Thr number of grace. 5 porches. 5 wounds in our savior. Blessing that could only be given by grace, not by law. 

 

The man was paralyzed. His brain was telling his body to do something that it would not do. Oh wretched man that I am- that which I would do, I do not. 

 

Wilt thou be made whole? Don't you think I want to move forward?

 

I will not heal you against your will. 2012 is a Leap Year. Forgive your comrades for not helping you- they couldn't bc they were all messed up too. 

 

I come that you might have life. 

 

When you are paralyzed you want to sat away the fly on your nose but you can't. You can't get your body to cooperate with your convictions. 

 

God told him to take up his bed and walk (walkabout)- let them see you. Let them see what God has done. 

 

Jesus is here. He never comes to do the possible. 

 

Wilt thou be made whole? 

 

  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home