Friday, April 15, 2005

And We're Done...

Ok, I think I'm done with the Tuesday night Idol Craze.

They voted Nadia off. She gone, she gone.
I had a feeling... I did. A premonition of sorts, but I was sad anyway. Yes, song choice did her in, but she had personality!

Anyway, I'm now lacking the desire to watch the judges interact. So, as in prior years, I'll just wait for the announcement. Side note: I recently listened to Fantasia's CD and it's pretty good.

Scott needs to get axed for a number of reasons- the top being that he can't sing. When Paula is sober, she'll agree (do you still wonder why she ran in that hit&run accident?).

I think Carrie will stay in for the long haul. Had Mario stuck, he would have won. Oh well.
The judges really need to be more consistent if it's gonna be fair. They don't judge everyone the same, they play to the crowd (otherwise they would let Simon finish his opinion). I suggest that the judges don't get to talk until after the results are in.


So, I'm in search of something else to talk about... I'll get back to you on that~
Sony, out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home